Only for unregistered motor vehicles which are classified as personal property. The Carteret County Tax Office bills and collects for Morehead City on registered motor vehicles and remits the funds to us. Questions concerning registered motor vehicle taxes should be directed to the Carteret County Tax Office at 252-728-8535.

Posted in: FAQs | Finance