Per our town ordinance it is required that all disconnect requests be submitted in writing. Those that come to the Water Department will need to fill out the back of their application requesting the disconnect. Others can fax or email their requests to us (CLICK HERE for disconnect form).

We will need the following to process the request:

  • Current service address, utility account number if known
  • Customer Name
  • Last four digits of the customer’s social security number
  • Date of disconnection
  • Forwarding mailing address (for final bill or refund of deposit)
  • Customer Signature
  • Date of Request

Posted in: FAQs | Public Utilities