A final selection is made by the hiring department based on the individual who best suits the needs and requirements of the position and the department. The final candidate will be contacted via telephone by the Human Resources Director with a job offer.
Upon job offer acceptance, the final candidate must submit to one or more of the following:
- Pre-employment drug screening test
- Criminal background investigation
- Driver's license history check
- Educational, licensing board, association checks
- E-verify check (verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the U.S.)
Any negative or questionable results obtained from any testing or investigation may result in withdrawing job offer.