Where can I get a City application?

Applications may be downloaded from the Town of Morehead City-Human Resources website as a PDF or fillable document.

In addition, once a job opening is advertised, applications are available at any Employment Security Commission (ESC) location.

Show All Answers

1. Where are job openings posted?
2. Where can I get a City application?
3. How do I apply for a City position?
4. I am a current employee, how do I submit my application?
5. What happens after my application has been submitted?
6. What happens after my police application has been submitted?
7. How will I know if I am selected for an interview?
8. What happens after the interview?
9. If I am not selected for the position, what happens to my application?
10. Who can I contact during the application process?